Crispy, crispy and delicious fish with lemon oil is always the perfect fast food for any day of the week, as it can be served with almost any starch or fresh side dish.
The recipe for the sauce with lemon oil is extremely versatile, and it can also be used when cooking chicken with lemon oil.
We’ve added a delicious, quick and easy oven-baked chips recipe that you can enjoy a mouth-watering fish dish.
Light fish with lemon oil
- 450 g of white fish, about four fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the sauce with lemon oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh lemon slices for decoration
ALSO try: Recipe of the day: Caramel apple coffee cake
- Heat a skillet over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Mix the spices together in a small bowl. Dry the fish with a paper towel and rub each fish fillet with the spice mixture.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and fry each side of the fish over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the fish from the pan and reduce the heat.
- Add the butter and cook for about 1-2 minutes until it starts to brown. Add lemon juice, parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for another 2 minutes on low heat, not forgetting to stir until smooth.
- Add a few slices of lemon to the pan and place the fish on the pan. Continue to cook the fish over medium / low heat for another 3 minutes, drizzling the fish fillet sauce every 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley on top and serve with your favorite side dishes!
This recipe was found on somethingnutritiousblog.com
Chips baked in the oven
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Sea salt for serving
- Preheat oven to 200C / 180C, fan / gas 6. Peel the potatoes and cut into long cubes – the thickness is up to you, but the width of the finger is perfect. Rinse under a cold tap and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Lay the chips on a large non-stick baking sheet and mix with the olive oil and celery salt. Put them exactly in one layer – use two pallets, not overflow one.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, turning occasionally. When cooked, they should become golden brown and crispy with a light fluffy middle. Sprinkle with sea salt to serve.
This recipe was found at bbcgoodfood.com