Nasdaq-listed Fortinet a global leader in comprehensive, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions, announced its leadership position in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for SD-WAN.
This is the third year in a row that Fortinet has been recognized as a Fortinet Secure SD-WAN Leader, and the second year in a row that Fortinet has been ranked highest in the ability to execute quadrant with consistent recognition of completeness of vision.
“Fortinet was the first vendor to combine SD-WAN and security into a single offering, which became a foundational element of our SASE solution based on a single operating system – FortiOS – to enhance the ability to work from anywhere. Integration with Universal ZTNA to securely connect applications and AIOps to deliver a superior user experience further sets Fortinet Secure SD-WAN apart from the competition. We believe our place as a leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for SD-WAN is a testament to Fortinet’s ability to pioneer industry-leading innovations that bring networking and security together and deliver solutions that are the foundation of network transformation.” . — John Maddison, Executive Vice President of Product and Chief Marketing Officer, Fortinet
With the rapid growth of the SD-WAN customer base, organizations around the world depend on Fortinet Secure SD-WAN as a critical resource for WAN transformation and security. Fortinet continues to adapt the solution to enable organizations to deliver the highest quality user experience, simplify architecture with accelerated security and network convergence for both on-premises and cloud environments, and achieve operational efficiency across the WAN and cloud edges.
Fortinet Secure SD-WAN was designed with today’s complexity and threat exposure in mind to support customers’ critical business needs. It is designed to evolve to future-proof and protect investments as customers embrace the digital journey first and support work from anywhere. The solution provides the following benefits:
- Supports seamless convergence of SD-WAN and AI-powered security using a single, consistent operating system – FortiOS. Fortinet uniquely provides a unified security and management system for users and networks based on Asic-accelerated SD-WAN, Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA) and SASE to support high-performance automated prevention. SD-WAN transformation initiatives require an assessment of all Internet security as well as local segmentation and are best protected by Fortinet’s powerful combination of deep SSL packet inspection and DNS/URL/video filtering, AV, embedded sandboxing, IPS and IoT/OT Security Services.
- Work support from anywhere from ZTNA integrated with SD-WAN. Fortinet, SD-WAN for connectivity, ZTNA for secure access, and enterprise-grade security for traffic inspection and protection can all be configured, orchestrated, and managed from the same centralized console.
- Accelerates organization’s digital journey and seamless transition to SASE, providing secure, high-performance hybrid and multi-cloud connectivity.
- Enables safe transition SD-branch with integrated network (LAN, WLAN, WWAN) and security components (NGFW) in a flexible small platform with unified management that accelerates deployment and simplifies network architecture.
- Eases the transition to 5G by providing a reliable and secure wireless WAN. As the 4G/5G connection becomes the primary WAN connection in branch offices of all kinds, it is necessary to ensure the reliability and security of the connections. To do this, Fortinet provides tight integration with NGFW and SD-WAN security services in a single management console. As a result, wireless WANs are secure and automated with unified policies and QoE.
- Improves both IT and user experience by adding advanced capabilities through AIOps and Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM).
Fortinet remains committed to meeting customer needs
Earlier this year, Fortinet was named the Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice for Edge WAN Infrastructure for the third year in a row. Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice is the recognition of vendors in this market as verified by end-user professionals, based on both the number of reviews and overall user ratings. As of September 2022, Fortinet Secure SD-WAN received an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Gartner Peer Insights, with 93% of reviewers willing to recommend the solution.
- This promoted content has been paid for by the interested party