Frank Lampard (Getty Images)

Tony McCardle / Everton via Getty Images

Everton have secured Premier League status thanks to an exciting 2-0 comeback in the second half and beat Crystal Palace 3-2 in front of the Goodison Park cacophonous crowd.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin shook his head five minutes before the time caused chaotic scenes when home fans came on the field with relief at the extension of the 68-year stay of “Toffee” in the English Premier League.

The victory alone was enough to keep Frank Lampard’s people from worrying on Sunday’s last day of the campaign.

But a series of terrible mistakes in defense seemed to cost them, as the goals of Jean-Philippe Mattet and Jordan Ay put Pelas in command before the break.

Michael Keane caused a fight nine minutes later in the second half before Richardson equalized 15 minutes later.

Problems with Calvert-Lewin’s injuries have been the main reason for Everton’s fight this season, but the England national team conceived a huge goal when his club needed it most when he met Demara Gray with a free kick.

The battle to avoid joining Norwich and Watford in next season’s championship is now going on between Burnley and Leeds and going on the last day.

The Everton bus drove up to a wave of noise and a barrage of blue smoke, but the tense atmosphere quickly escalated into disappointment.

Richardson was close to bringing the hosts ahead when his free-kick crossed the crossbar.

Soon the Palace took control when Patrick Vieira’s men calmly stroked the ball to leave Everton chasing the shadows.

Concessions on standard parts have been a consistent failure for Everton all season under two different managers.

They were canceled again after a free kick from the opening when Eberacie Eze put on the back post an inconspicuous Mate.

Everton were on their way to safety on Sunday as they led Brantford 1-0 just behind Jarad Brantwaite’s controversial red card, which changed the game to turn the match in favor of the Bees.

The shoe was supposed to be on the other foot when Ayu rushed into a dangerous challenge on Anthony Gordon in the middle of the first half.

However, referee Anthony Taylor found only a yellow card needed, and the VAR did not tell him to reconsider his decision.

Moments later, Everton’s anger turned to suffering when a catalog of mistakes led to Pelas ’second strike.

Jordan Pickford unnecessarily waved at the canopy, and when Wilfried Zaha dropped the ball into goal, Ayu got two chances to throw the ball over the line despite the presence of two defenders in the penalty area six yards away.

Home spectators and the team were given hope when center-backs Mason Holgate and Keane teamed up to have former Burnley man shoot brilliantly into the far corner.

However, despite all the efforts of Everton, it was Palace who continued to play better football and repel the hosts in the counterattack.

Pickford corrected his previous mistake by making a vital save to prevent Matte from restoring Pelas ’two-goal lead.

This proved to be an important turning point, as Richardson, who has so often traveled to the aid of his side in recent weeks, did so again by releasing the ball into the far corner.

The winner of Calvert-Lewin caused even more madness among the crowd as the game was stopped due to the invasion of the field.

After that, there was a seven-minute nervous break, but “Everton” endured, and fans came on the field in even greater numbers full time.

Source by [author_name]

Previous articleDeveloper FairEmail calls it suspended after Google falsely identifies the app as spyware
Next articleBush’s gaffe in the “unjustified” war is angering Iraq – The Citizen