Gareth Bale warned that the “crazy” demands would have serious consequences for the players, as he rejected rumors that after leaving “Real” will move to the Spanish club “Getafe”.

Bale, a free agent after completing his nine-year stay at the European Championships, reiterated that after the summer break he will decide his future.

The Welsh captain will meet Kevin De Bruyne of Manchester City when Belgium visit Cardiff in Saturday’s League of Nations match.

De Braine criticized the competition last week, saying four matches in a week and a half at the end of a long season of “asking for trouble”, and complained that he had not had a rest “eight or nine years”.

“It’s crazy,” Bale said Friday. “We talked the other day over lunch and someone said De Brain could play 79 games next season and have a three-week break.

“It’s too much, and obviously something needs to change. The players will tell you that there are too many games. “

He added: “There will be consequences in the long run. Human bodies cannot cope with such a calendar year.

“Something needs to change and people at the top of the game need to do something. Unfortunately, the money is coming. It’s a business and they want to make more money. “

The 32-year-old Bale said last week that he had received “many offers” for next season, but reiterated that he was in no hurry before deciding where to play before the World Cup, which starts in November.

It is reported that the forward may remain in Spain with Madrid’s Getafe after their president Angel Torres said he was offered Bale.

But Bale said, “I’m not going to Getafe. That’s right. “

Cards of hometown Cardiff, Newcastle and MLS in the United States have been suggested as possible destinations.

“Then I’ll have plenty of time to go on vacation and decide my future,” Bale said.

“Certainly, this (World Cup) affects that. I just want to play games to be in as much shape as I can at the World Cup.

“Once I get back to playing regular football, my body will get stronger and a little better, not inside.”

Source by [author_name]

Previous articleGunmen have released 11 passengers from an attack by a Nigerian train – SABC News
Next articleAfrican Development Bank invests € 10 million in Conférence Interafricaine des Marchés d’Assurances (CICA-RE)