American TV host Nick Cannon announced that he is expecting his 10th child with ex-girlfriend Britney Bell, with whom he already has two children, via an Instagram post on Wednesday (August 24).
NICK CANNON IS EXPECTING HIS 10TH CHILD
Nick Cannon announced that he and Britney Bell are expecting their third child together, and this is his 10th child. This comes after he welcomed his eighth child with Bra Tracy and while he is expecting his ninth child with his twins’ mom – Abby de la Rosa.
The Wildin’ Out host shared a video of her maternity shoot with Britney to announce the pregnancy. Britney was topless for the shoot, wearing a white skirt that showed off her bare baby bump. Later, she changed into an unbuttoned coat. Britney also wore a matching pink crop top and pants.
It looks like the couple is expecting a baby boy because Cannon tagged the post with the hashtag “son’s arrival.”
“Time stood still and it happened… @missbbell ❤️😍🥰🌞#Sunshine #SonRISE,” he captioned the post.
This will be Cannon and Britney’s third child together. They already have a five-year-old son, Golden, and a one-year-old daughter, Mighty Queen.
ALSO READ: Baby #8! Nick Cannon and Bre Tracy welcome son via home birth
ALL KIDS AND “MOMS”
So who are the children and the “moms”?
- Cannon has a pair of twins, Maracan and Monroe, with iconic pop artist Mariah Carey.
- He has two children with Britney and is currently expecting a third.
- Abby De La Rosa’s twins Zillion and Zion were born on June 14, 2021, six months after the Mighty Queen.
- A month later, Nick welcomed baby Zen with Alyssa. Zen died tragically at five months of brain cancer.
- Cannon announced he was expecting a baby boy with model Bra Tracy just a month after Zen’s death.
- A month after he embarked on his ‘babymoon’ with Bre, he is reportedly expecting his ninth child with Abby.
It came after the TV presenter said he would be expecting more children this year.
“When you say ‘on the road’ … what do you mean? Let’s just say… the stork is on its way,” he said during the June 7 episode of the Lip Service podcast.
“If you thought there were a lot of kids last year…” he continued.
ALSO READ: ‘Heavenly First Birthday’: Nick Cannon’s ‘mum’ pays tribute to late son